Thursday 5 February 2015

Jelly beans

Its been nearly 2 yrs since my last blog, in the past yrs the mountain 
biking has took a bit of a nose dive and the lack of a 
computer has set me back alot. this thing called DIY kinda took over 
my life before i knew it, it was my life.



So last year i had my mind set on chucking all my tools in the shed 
and digging out old faithful.
I would just like to say a big cheers to a mate who got me back
onto 2 wheels, and exploring our surroundings Exmoor
I'm so lucky to be living in such a nice part of the country.
Last yr 2014 i covered over 900 miles on the beast including 2 night rides 
which were brilliant.


Cyclocross will be the way to go in 2015 and not a paint brush or
 hammer in sight but im gonna 
wait until it drys up a bit and i need to shake off
 this man flu.


Timberscombe common on a clear day 
you cannot beat it :)










No comments:

Post a Comment